NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE SWEEPSTAKES.
A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Sweepstakes Timing: Buddy Fruits Monthly Social Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at [1:00 PM] Eastern Time (“ET”) on [9/16/16] and ends at [11:59 PM] ET on [9/22/16] (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C., 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Employees of Buddy Fruits (the “Sponsor”), its parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies and their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children including foster and step-relations, and siblings and their spouses) and household members of each (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- How To Enter the Sweepstakes: At the beginning of the Sweepstakes Period, the Buddy Fruits Facebook/Instagram account will post a call-to-action (“Post”) on its timeline. To receive an entry into the Grand Prize drawing, you must comment on the Post (the “Entry” or “Entries”). Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m.ET on 9/22/16 to be eligible. Limit of one (1) Entry per person, per Facebook® ID. If you submit more than one (1) Entry during the Sweepstakes Period, only the first Entry will be included in the drawing and all other Entries will be disqualified. Any attempt to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, Facebook/Instagram accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void such Entries and you may be disqualified. If you do not have a Facebook® /Instagram account, you may create one for free at www.facebook.com and www.instagram.com. Automated Entries are prohibited and use of any automated or computer system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification if detected. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service may apply. If participating via mobile device, standard phone data rates and usage charges imposed by your phone service may apply.
- Sweepstakes Entry Requirements: In the event the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, determines that any Entry contains content that does not comply with these Official Rules, is inappropriate, or does not otherwise comply with regulatory guidelines, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify the Entry, remove the Entry or, if Sponsor determines, edit the content of the Entry. Photos (if applicable) must be in one of the following formats: .jpg, .png, or .gif file and be under 3 MB. All Entries must comply with these Official Rules and the entry instructions in order to be eligible. All Entries must be the sole, original work of the entrant. Entrants may not copy or otherwise plagiarize any portion of the Entry from any other source. Entries may not have been published previously or have been submitted in any other competition. The entrant must own all rights in and to the Entry and any photo (if someone else took the photo, photo must be owned by entrant). Entries must be in keeping with Sponsor’s image, or desired image, or they will be disqualified. The Entry may not contain obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory or inappropriate images/text; and may not include nudity, acts of violence, acts that appear to cause injury or harm, or acts that are illegal or dangerous, as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Entries may not contain any third party materials, and may not contain any materials that, violate or infringe (or may be at risk of infringing) any third party rights, including without limitation copyright, trademark rights, privacy rights (including portrayal in a false light), publicity rights, or other intellectual property rights. Entries should not contain logos, marks that identify a brand, or other personal or proprietary materials of any entity or person living or deceased. Therefore, be careful not to show any logos on clothing or in the background of your Entry. Sponsor has the sole discretion to determine whether an Entry is eligible. Any Entry that violates this section or is otherwise objectionable (as determined solely by Sponsor), will not be considered and will be disqualified. Automated, script, macro or robotic entries will be disqualified. By submitting an Entry, you hereby grant the Sponsor and its agencies the irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide rights to use, reproduce, publish, edit, market, store, adapt, assign, sell, dispose of, distribute, have distributed, publicly and privately display, communicate, publicly and privately perform, transmit, have transmitted, create derivative works based upon, and promote the Entry or excerpts of the Entry (as such may be edited and modified by the Sponsor in its discretion) in perpetuity, for editorial, commercial, promotional and all other purposes (including posting on Sponsor-affiliated applications, galleries and/or other Sponsor-selected media). Entries will not be judged. Entries must be in English. Any Entry not in compliance with the above or which does not meet all the Sweepstakes rules may be disqualified. By entering, you agree to waive any rights you may have to the content of the Entry submitted.
- Random Drawing: The Potential Grand Prize Winner (“Winner”) will be selected in a random drawing on or about 9/30/16 from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Drawing will be conducted by independent judging agency whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Prize will be awarded via mail.
- Prize: Grand Prize (1): 4 admission tickets to a Crayola Experience facility (ARV: $75.96). No transfer, assignment or substitution of the prize is permitted, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
- General Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. Winner will be notified via private message on Facebook/Instagram and confirmed by email. If winner cannot be reached by private message within 48 hours of first notification attempt, an alternate winner may be selected. Return of prize notification may result in disqualification and an alternate may be selected. Winner will receive their prize within 4 to 6 weeks after Winner confirmation. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use the Winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade in any and all media now known or otherwise developed without further compensation or review, unless prohibited by law. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements (in any and all media/medium) contained in any Sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Entries become the property of the Sponsor. The Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone incompatibility or malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the software, products, equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any human error which may occur in the processing of (or failure to process) the Entries in the Sweepstakes or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in connection with the Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute as to any Entry, the authorized account holder of the account used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The authorized account holder is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider, or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. The Winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the account associated with the Entry. Proof of submission of Entry does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt of such information, or eligibility for the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor is not responsible for the failure of any email or Entry to be received by the Sponsor for any reason. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the Entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; violates these Official Rules; is suspected of cheating, fraud, or acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any entrant who uses or is suspected or using cheating, fraudulent means, unauthorized entry methods, or otherwise attempts to participate multiple times, or with multiple identities, e-mail and/or addresses will be disqualified. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any terms of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then the Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes and select the Winner in a random drawing from among all eligible non-suspect Entries received prior to such action. By participating in the Sweepstakes, the entrant agrees that the Sponsor, Facebook, Instagram and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, representatives, suppliers, distributors and advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees, members, representatives, agents, successors and assigns, will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be released and held harmless by entrant for any threatened or actual claims, actions and liability for any bodily injury, loss, cost or damages of any kind to persons, including death and property, damages sustained due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from Entry creation, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize, if applicable, or participation in the Sweepstakes or in any related activity. By entering the Sweepstakes, you hereby represent and warrant that you have read these Official Rules and are fully familiar with its contents and agree to be bound thereto.
- Sponsor: Buddy Fruits, 2655 S. Le Jeune Road, Suite 1011, Coral Gables, FL 33134.